Frequently Asked Questions
View the list of frequently asked questions regarding the new online account portal.
WHY USE THE ONLINE ACCOUNT PORTAL?
Register for the portal to gain quick access and management of your account on any handheld device. It's simple and easy. Just log in to view your bill, make payments, schedule payments, track usage, and more.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE ACCOUNT PORTAL?
- Accessible on any device (desktop, mobile or tablet).
- Schedule payments (AutoPay, Draft Pay, or One-time Payment).
- Quick Pay - pay bills with no login required.
HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT WITHOUT LOGGING INTO MY ONLINE PORTAL?
- It's easy to make payments without logging into the account. Please follow the below steps.
- Click Quick Pay on the Home page.
- Enter the information to verify your account
- Click Pay to proceed.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD?
It's easy to change your password. Please follow the below steps
- Log in.
- Click on More Menu
- Select My Profile
- Enter new password and confirm.
- Save changes
HOW TO ENABLE POP-UPS IN YOUR BROWSER?
- Select the menu in the top right, then click Settings
- Under Privacy and security, click Site Settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Choose the option you want as your default setting.
- Select the menu button in the top right, then select Settings.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether. (OR)
Click on Exceptions... opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups
- Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list.
- Remove Website: Click this to remove a website from the exceptions list.
- Remove All Websites: Click this to remove all of the websites in the exceptions list.
- From the Safari menu, select Preferences… then navigate to the Security tab.
Verify that Block pop-up windows is not checked.
Note: Safari does not currently provide the option to allow pop-ups only for specified sites. They will either be enabled or disabled for all websites. If you are concerned about allowing pop-ups on every web page you visit, it is recommended that you use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the More button in the top right, select Settings, then View advanced settings.
Ensure that Block pop-ups is set to OFF. o Off.
Note: Edge does not currently provide the option to allow pop-ups only for specified sites. They will either be enabled or disabled for all websites. If you are concerned about allowing pop-ups on every web page you visit, it is recommended that you use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.